Leader and Employee
Development and Coaching
What differentiates top organizations from their poorer-performing competitors? Industry leaders make consistent, large-scale investments in the professional development of their employees, all in an effort to build and maintain high-performing cultures that drive new product and service innovations at every turn. That high level of investment in employee learning and development is critical as the younger generation of employees enter the workforce, many of whom expect opportunities to learn new skills and further their career development as a prerequisite for accepting a position. Our team is committed to helping organizations across industries nurture their employees’ development and remain competitive to attract the talent they need to succeed. We accomplish this by helping organizations:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing development programs to quantify their impact
- Strategize learning and development needs that align with organizational strategies and growth objectives
- Conduct needs assessments to identify employee gaps in knowledge, skills, and behaviour
- Design customized, interactive, action-learning-based workshops that focus on the concept of “learning by doing” to build and reinforce behavioural capabilities
New Leader and High Potential Coaching
For businesses working to evolve and excel within their industry, the importance of investing in and developing current and future leaders is becoming increasingly vital. We work with clients to create customized opportunities to accelerate the development of their leaders and high-potential talent by:
- Creating customized individual development planning templates and tools
- Designing leadership competency models
- Creating a series of customized action-learning workshops that focus on building leadership capabilities
- Developing mentoring programs, special assignments and other stretch opportunities
We work with North America’s top executives to help optimize their personal and professional lives. The goal: helping them achieve greater focus to drive the success of their organizations, while achieving greater work-life balance. We work with leaders in:
- Identifying and determining ways to leverage their strengths and highlight areas for additional professional development
- Discovering strategies to become more effective, engaged, and productive leaders
- Creating strategies to manage and target their entrepreneurial energy to drive organization-wide success
- Providing feedback, guidance, and support in developing ways to confront common issues
Mentoring and Coaching for HR Generalists
We’re often engaged by our clients to coach newly-promoted HR practitioners, as well as mentor HR practitioners aiming to build capability in certain key HR practice areas. Our mentoring and coaching services not only help strengthen the skills of HR professionals across industries, but build HR teams that think strategically and implement business-building measures proactively. Our mentoring and coaching model is flexible and scalable, adjusting to the support and development requirements of individual HR practitioners. Our services include:
- Providing on-site coaching and mentoring support
- Providing on-call coaching and mentoring support
- Providing hybrid on-site, on-call coaching and mentoring support
WHRC learning and development team provided us high-value training and development programs for our managers and their teams that translated learning into action
WHRC helped us develop integrated talent strategies with coaching, assessment, training, and technology
Williams HR business consultants helped us build solid HR Infrastructure that supported our business strategy
How can we assist you?
Williams HR Consulting works with many of the top companies throughout Ontario and across Canada — providing many of them with a range of services ranging from HR compliance to high-potential development over the years.
Regardless of industry sector or location, we partner with our clients to provide customized HR solutions that integrate seamlessly with their organization’s strategy and help drive strong business results.
Get in touch with us to explore how we might help you.