Project Management Training
Given the nature of the fast-moving organizations of today, HR practitioners are required to translate business strategy into sustainable and impactful HR solutions that deliver measureable results. It is increasingly critical that HR practitioners have the ability to complete HR-related projects on time, within budget, and learn the skills necessary to successfully lead an HR project.
Williams HR Consulting (“WHRC”) offers a hands-on, interactive and specialized, 3-day Project Management at WHRC certificate program. This program is designed to expand your understanding of project management principles as it applies to HR and business projects. The program will build competencies needed to successfully lead and manage change initiatives by scoping out and designing project plans, building an understanding of potential risks and pitfalls as well as identifying strategies on engaging your team to ensure executional excellence and adoption of initiatives.
This program provides a simple process for day-to-day project management of HR and business-related initiatives. To ensure maximum learning, we incorporate a step-by-step project simulation. Through mini-lectures, group discussions and case studies, participants will be introduced to a proven methodology for successfully planning and managing HR projects and business initiatives.
Upon completion of this program, participants will receive a certificate indicating the number of professional development hours.
By the end of this program you will be able to:
- Successfully plan and implement initiatives using a proven methodology
- Lead the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and close out of a project
- Identify key stakeholders to ensure project success and sustainability
- Improve project effectiveness and stakeholder management by identifying key methods of communicating
- Realize and create strategies to manage project uncertainties and risks
Who Should Attend
Project Management at WHRC is designed for any HR practitioner who is in a generalist or specialist capacity. These practitioners may lead or participate in the creation and execution of HR initiatives. The program is ideal for:
- HR Leaders/Managers
- HR Generalists
- HR Specialists
- HR professionals who may be assigned as project managers of HR specific projects
- Organizational Development and Effectiveness Specialists
- HRIS Managers and Administrators
- Business managers with project management responsibilities
- Self-taught project managers