is adding to our team!
Join our team of talented HR practitioners
– don’t miss out on a great opportunity.
Who We Are
Williams HR Consulting is one of the Greater Toronto Area’s leading consulting firms, providing customized and sustainable HR strategy, solutions and services to our client base. Our consulting practice is built on helping develop and equip businesses and their HR teams with the tools, resources and knowledge to skillfully navigate their most challenging people issues, while establishing a new standard in client service excellence.
It is our mission to help our clients engage, motivate and develop employees to build high-performance workplaces. We do it by leveraging a highly-talented and integrated team of skilled HR practitioners and technical specialists. We partner with our clients to understand their business operations and strategic objectives, develop customized strategies and solutions to solve their complex people and strategic business issues. WHRC is more than your typical HR consulting firm; we’re a partner dedicated to your business success.
What We Offer
Even more unique opportunities are on the way as we build a strong organizational foundation. Our ambitious strategy and new service offerings are designed to help our clients succeed, while delivering exciting new career opportunities to our team members. We’re deeply committed to integrity, service excellence and innovation. In fact, our values form the very foundation of our business and shape the decisions we make every day on behalf of the clients we support.
- Do you thrive on creating, driving and implementing HR strategies that have real business impact?
- Are you an HR partner who approaches a business challenge from both a business and HR perspective?
- Do you believe in “what could be” and seize new opportunities?
- Do you enjoy using your creative energies daily to champion change?
- Are you at your best when collaborating with others to achieve outstanding results?
- Do you love the idea of working on multiple client projects and providing excellence to those clients?
- Are you passionate about forming a holistic view of HR and how HR can transform businesses into high-performing organizations?
- Do you like getting out of the office to work at client locations (maybe even hopping on a plane to work with a client)?
If you have answered “yes”
to these questions,
then WHRC may be the place for you.
We are always interested in meeting new members to join our team. Feel free to send your resume and covering letter detailing out what interests you about WHRC to: WHRC@williamshrconsulting.ca
We look forward to hearing from you.